When STK was first established we, the directors,
asked ourselves two fundamental questions:
- What will our business deliver to our future customers?
- What will the customers see when they look at us?
The first question was easy, we are a Fire and Safety consultancy. The second question took a while, as we wanted the values that lived by as Emergency Services Officers to be the cornerstone of any future successful business.
So when you engage STK you will get people from a company who are guided by the following principles:
- Respect people
- Always go an ‘extra mile’ for the customer
- Look to build long-term relationships
- Acknowledge when we make mistakes and improve afterwards
- Keep all our knowledge up-to-date
- Deliver a top class product at a manageable cost
- Remember where we come from and how to avoid our customers experiencing incidents that we have seen