We offer a range of Training Courses that can be delivered as separate modules or as part of an integrated package, to suit your business.
In respect of Fire there are the following courses:
- Basic Fire Safety (see syllabus); this also serves as mandatory update training required by NHS and Care Quality Commission.
- Fire Marshal Course – (see syllabus); this covers the extended responsibilities of the Fire Marshal/Fire Wardens and includes a practical session in the use of fire extinguishers and provides the realism needed using our environmentally friendly ‘real-fire’ training rig.
- Fire Evacuation Training (see syllabus); this training enables you to evacuate your premises and to test out or design your premises’ Emergency Evacuation Plan.
- Fire Extinguisher Training (see syllabus); this covers the theory about why fire extinguishers work, their limitations and a practical session using our environmentally friendly ‘real-fire’ training rig.
Health & Safety Training
In respect of Health and Safety there are the following courses:
- Basic Health and Safety Training (see syllabus); this covers the various commonly associated Health and Safety areas encountered in the workplace.
- Carrying out Risk Assessments (see syllabus); this practical, workshop based training shows how risk assessments are carried out and evaluated (scored). It demonstrates the difference between a hazard and a Risk.
- Residential Care Health and Safety (HS220 – see syllabus); this training covers all the expected subject areas within the care sector and can include the Risk Assessment module mentioned above.